26 Jan Oodles of Zoodles
Zoodles. I know it seems so basic right? Well it is but the point is that basic can be so good sometimes. What’s not to like? It’s quick, comforting and there is little clean up. So last night I threw this little dish together in about 10 mins and boy was it satisfying!
I had these tomatoes and they are what inspired me. I wanted to build something plant based around them so the noodles seemed like a good idea.
Zoodles with Supergreens, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic & Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Pack of Zoodles or 4 fresh zucchini that you spiraling yourself (I don’t have a spiralizer so did mine on the madoline in my cuisinart and added these to my store bought zoodles)
- 1 large jar Artichoke Hearts’
- 3 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- Any greens you like. I used a mix of Chard, Arugula & Spinach
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken Broth
- Lots of fresh grated Parmesan
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a large shallow pan add your olive oil over medium/high heat. When shimmering add garlic, artichoke hearts and greens. Sauce over high until greens are wilted. Add tomatoes and stir for a minute more. Add about 1/4 cup to half a cup of Chicken Broth. Add S&P. Stir for 1 more minute. Turn off heat and let sit there for a couple of minutes. It will still be steaming and cooking.
Serve in bowls with lots of Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!